Friday, 29 May 2015

About Me

I'm just an ordinary guy from Malaysia and currently getting my degree in accounting field. Normally, I will just watch some youtube videos from some youtubers like Chris Thompson, Fun for Louis, Devin super Tramp, The Ming Thing, Wong Fu Production, Jinnyboy etc. Well, I did subscribed their channels so I can follow up every videos that they uploaded. I do watch drama and movies especially from western like The Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Suits etc during my free time and sometime I will just listen to some songs and my favourite singer is Justin Timberlake. These are how I enjoy myself when I'm free. Few months back, I started to obsess in traveling and backpacking so I start looking for videos and information about it and I did discovered some travel blogs that really inspired me so mostly, I will spend most of my time in reading those blogs and watching those videos. One day, I will step on these route to my bacpacking journey. Traveling or backpacking is my dream now, I'm not born rich or from a wealthy family but i believe, if there is a will, there is a way. Nothing is impossible. Well, this is me I guess.