Friday, 28 April 2017

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since the last time I blogged about my life, my travel with friends and my dilemma in choosing the path that I wish to continue my live with. Since then, I had been having my internship in a medium Audit Firm for 3 months. In these 3 months, I learnt a lot about auditing, accounting and taxation and able to apply what I have learnt from my study. It was such a blessed that I able to join the company as the colleagues are really nice and they were pretty helpful and keen to guide a zero working experience intern to perform the work and get them done. So I think I am just being grateful to know them then, After that 3 months of internship,I headed back to my college life which I guess I had enjoyed the most in my life with great friends and freedom. Another reason why I stopped blogging for such a long time is because I was busy with my study and my final year project with my groupmates and of course the stress from other assignments and also exams. Well, all these went well and I finally graduated as a Degree Holder, major in accountancy and financing. Many things had happened before I graduated which I think it brought me lots of memories like my birthday celebrations, two photoshooting sessions, a getaway with friends before exam and etc. All of these created memories. Then I headed to a solo backpacking trip to Krabi, Thailand which I will update you guys next time with videos and photos I promised and I also went to Hanoi, Vietnam right after the trip to Krabi. Guess, I did not update my blog for more than 1 year. Many things had changed and happened like relationship, friendship, careers, lifestyle and way of thinking. For your information, I am in a relationship but it is a long distance relationship which I will not disclose the face of the person because should have some privacy though. I joined a company as an accountant after I graduated and required to travel sometime to east Malaysia to work. Overall the company is good but things get tension nowadays and I was planning to resign sooner or later. So, maybe I will either choose cabin crew or be a financial analyst instead of doing account again because I realize that doing account or audit is not the career path that I wanted to. Despite of that, I'm still taking a professional paper called ACCA which me and my partner believed it will be easy for to move to other country with a better qualification. Overall, my life had been up and down. Many thought yet to be reveal. All the struggle in the relationship is getting better but of course hope for the best for both of us. I will still continue to travel to other parts of the world and of course I will continue to blog about my life and my experience in travelling alone or with friends since many of my friends are asking why I stopped blogging for so long. So I guess it is time to blog despite I am still busy with my study and my work. Oh yeah, before I ended my long story life, I joined gym for a healthy lifestyle and also a better body shape. No doubt, gym makes me more energetic and sporty in my life. I will work harder in blogging, my study, my career and of course my relationship with the one despite obstacles are blocking my way. I believed there is a will, there is a way. If this way cannot work, then work against it until it works.